Our Customer Charter
Our customer charter sets out our promise to our patients and their carers, and helps define how we will value and serve them as customers. It said:
We want you to:
- Know who we are, and
- Know how we can help you support your lifestyle choices, and
- Feel confident in our ability to care for and provide an excellent service for you.
To achieve this we will:
- Be welcoming and approachable
- Communicate clearly, listen, and check our understanding
- Be respectful and protect your dignity
- Keep you informed
- Take responsibility and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude.
Tell us about our services
If you would like to report any issues regarding our services or the care you have received, please let us know so we can make improvements.