The Saturn Centre is a multi-agency partnership service provided by health, social care and the police. It offers services, advice and support to clients aged 14 and over following a rape or sexual assault.
The service includes:
- Support of a specially trained police officer (SOLO), for police referrals only
- A dedicated support worker for the client
- A forensic medical examination carried out by a trained and experienced doctor
- Aftercare services including ongoing support and advice from an Independent Sexual Violence Adviser (ISVA) right through to the court process if applicable
- Access to counselling services