How information about you will be used
All details provided are confidential and will not be passed onto a third party.
The reason we collect the data is to see:
- Who is downloading EDACS (free of charge)
- What organisation they work with
- What part of the world they come from
- A means to contact people to see if they are interested in participating in future research about EDACS. We do not send any regular information to those on the list.
How do we keep your information safe?
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) sets out eight principles that we must comply with when processing personal information. These state that personal information must be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully
- Processed only for specified purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Not kept for longer than necessary
- Protected by appropriate security (practical and organisational)
The legal basis this information is being processed is with your consent.
By submitting this form, you consent to the use of your personal data in accordance only with the purposes stated in this Privacy Information.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, please contact email@example.com
Should you have any further queries on the use of your information please contact the Information Governance Team / Data Protection Officer on 01273 6666473 or SC-TR.InfoGov@nhs.net.